General view of the house

La Caseta de la Muntanya

neu

Beautiful villa for 11 people located on the beach of Santa Llucia, Delta del Ebro, with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, terrace, garage, swimming pool and barbecue.

Überblick

Villa mit 4 Schlafzimmer mieten in L'Ampolla (Les Oliveres)

Living area

350 m²

Personen

11

Schlafzimmer

4

Badezimmer

4

  • Privater Pool
  • Internet
  • 200 m² Terrasse
  • Balkon
  • Innenhof
  • Garten
  • Sonnenliegen
  • 1 Toilette

Flughafen (Reus)

50 Kilometer

Strand

200 Meter

Golf

30 Kilometer

Geschäfte

3 Kilometer

Beschreibung

Beautiful villa for 11 people located on the beach of Santa Llucia, Delta del Ebro, with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, terrace, garage, swimming pool and barbecue.

It is a villa located on a fenced plot of 650 m2 with 350 m2 built. It has a 4x9 pool (not heated, operational only in summer), large terraces and garden areas. Completely fenced estate. The house is in the GPS position: 40º 49 '38,2 "N, 00º 44' 10,2" E. It is accessible from the N-340 road, the L'Ampolla junction or from the AP-7 highway exit 39-A L'Ampolla. The entrance floor has outdoor...
Mehr lesen

Volllizensierte Ferienunterkunft - ID 57406

HUTTE-002211

Du wirst empfangen von

Über uns María

Inseriert bei uns seit Jan 2019

neu

Sprachen Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch, Katalanisch

Ausstattung

Allgemein

Handtücher für den Strand

Bettwäsche

Handtücher

Außen

Privater Pool

Terrasse

Balkon

Innenhof

Garten

Sonnenliegen

Grill

Parkplatz

Privater Parkplatz

Garage

Gartenmöbel

Innen

Internet

Klimaanlage

Heizung

Kamin

Satellit

TV

Waschmaschine

CD Spieler

DVD-Spieler

Video

Radio

Bügeleisen

Bügelbrett

Gegensprechanlage

Kinderstuhl

Kinderbett

Küche

Spülmaschine

Gefrierschrank

Kühlschrank

Kaffeemaschine

Grill

Mikrowelle

Backofen

Toaster

Badezimmer

Whirlpool

Dusche

Badewanne

Föhn

Betten

5 Doppelbetten

1 Einzelbett

Aussicht

Meerblick

Blick in die Berge

Blick auf Pool

Gartenblick

Bemerkungen

Seniorenfreundlich

Keine Haustiere

Rauchen verboten

Auto notwendig

Extras

30% of the price will be paid at the time of booking. The remaining 70% will be paid in cash upon arrival or by a transfer that must be paid into account before arrival. A cash deposit of 300 Euros is payable upon arrival and refundable upon return of keys if there is no damage. No cleaning fee is charged but the house must be returned clean. Otherwise 100 Euros of the deposit will be retained. Smoking is not allowed inside

only on the terraces and animals are not allowed without authorization. There are no additional charges for bed linen and towels (one service 3 x towels)

electricity

air conditioning

etc. We are only strict in the hours of entry and exit if other check-in or check-out coincides on the same day. In other cases

total flexibility. We have a high chair and cradle free of charge. From September to June

the minimum rental is two days. In July and August

the minimum is one week. In high season (July and August) changes in / out will be made on Saturdays.

Umgebung

Entfernungen

Flughafen (Reus) - 50 Kilometer

Strand - 200 Meter

Golf - 30 Kilometer

Geschäfte - 3 Kilometer


Freizeitaktivitäten

Einkaufszentrum, Läden, Restaurants, Kneipen, Diskothek, Café, Theater, Vergnügungspark, Hafen, Kirche, Park, Markt, Wanderwege, Konzerte

Lokale Aktivitäten

Radsport, Tauchen, Angeln, Golf, Reiten, Wandern, Segelsport, Surfen, Schwimmen, Tennis, Wandern, Wasserski, Windsurfen

Preise

Buchungskalender

Verfügbar

Angebot

Gebucht

Von

€ 900 pro Woche