Inseriert bei uns seit 19. Jun 2009
Sprachen Englisch, Deutsch, Spanisch
This beautifully restored house was run as one of the best B&Bs in Andalucia so you are guaranteed quality and comfort. The views from the terraces of Morocco and Gibraltar are breathtaking. The lounge is huge with lots of seating, logburner, smart TV and lots of books and DVDs. The beamed dining room has a logburner, a table to seat 8 people and wireless internet connection. Casa Julio Verne is tucked away in a quiet corner in the heart of the old quarter with everything on your doorstep.
The house has one large double/twin bedroom and one suite with a kingsize bed and private lounge. The master suite has a large sunny bedroom and a lounge/dressing room. All three of these bedrooms have en suite bathrooms. The library can be converted into a 4th bedroom with one or two single beds. It is smaller so is more suitable for children, but has adjoining dressing room & a toilet next door. All the rooms are full of personal touches with fresh flowers and good beds with egyptian cotton sheets. The master suite is on the second floor and has air conditioning, bedroom 2 & 3 are on the ground floor and remain cool in the summer months and have ceiling fans. Bedroom 4 has a mobile fan.
The kitchen has absolutely everything you might need to self cater in style and you will find many fresh herbs and spices on the roof terrace.
Cool off in the pool which is situated in the typical Andalusian patio in the centre of the house and measures 7 metres by 3 metres.
The location can not be beaten; situated in the southwest tip of Andalucia there is something for everyone. Fabulous national park with great walking and which is a bird watchers paradise, stunning unspoilt beaches both on the Costa de la Luz and the Costa del Sol and some of the best golf courses in Europe. In summer you will be very grateful to be near the sea as inland is scorching and our local beaches don't get the strong winds of the west coast.
Casa Julio Verne is tucked away in the old quarter of San Roque, a traditional charming village with great value tapas bars and restaurants within a few minutes walking distance. The locals are warm and welcoming to foreigners. The bullring, which has its own museum, is one of the oldest in Andalucia. San Roque has its own carnival, ferias and an impressive Easter procession.
Within 10 minutes drive, there is a choice of quiet beaches, including the stunning Alcaidesa beach, which has an EU blue flag. Tarifa and the west coast is just 30 minutes away.
Travel 10 minutes inland to the spectacular Los Alcornocales National Park, with its picture-postcard pueblos blancos - white villages - nestled into the hillsides and turquoise lakes, for superb walking and bird-watching.
Without doubt Casa Julio Verne is a fabulous house set in a wonderful part of "real Spain".
NB. We are just 15 minutes from Gibraltar airport which has flights from the uk. These are sometimes cheaper in summer so it is good to check both Malaga & Gibraltar.
Bedroom 1 and 3 have beds which can be made up either as twin or superkingsize.
|Von||Bis||1 Woche||2 Wochen||min. Aufenthalt|
|01 Apr 2016||30 Jun 2016||€ 1.200£ 841$ 1.283||€ 2.000£ 1.402$ 2.138||1 Woche|
|01 Jul 2016||31 Aug 2016||€ 1.500£ 1.052$ 1.603||€ 2.800£ 1.963$ 2.993||1 Woche|
|01 Sep 2016||31 Okt 2016||€ 1.200£ 841$ 1.283||€ 2.000£ 1.402$ 2.138||1 Woche|
|01 Apr 2017||30 Jun 2017||€ 1.200£ 841$ 1.283||€ 2.000£ 1.402$ 2.138||1 Woche|
|Bezahlung 8 Wochen vor Anreise|
|Rückerstattbare Kaution:||€ 500,00£ 350,50$ 534,40|
|Endreinigung:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|Haustiere:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|Bettwäsche:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|Kinderbett:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|Kinderstuhl:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|Strom:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|Wasser:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|W-Lan:||Im Preis inbegriffen|
|Akzeptierte Zahlungsmittel:||Debit- oder Kreditkarte, Banküberweisung|
|Anmerkungen:||30% of the total to be paid at time of booking. The remaining 70% to be paid 8 weeks before arrival.
There is a reduction of 5% if the house is taken for two or more consecutive weeks.
A safety deposit of 500 euros is paid in cash on arrival and is refunded 2 weeks after departure if no damages.
We will consider amending cost for smaller groups.
Changeover day is usually Friday but we are flexible if possible.
Minimum rental period is 5 days.
We take longer rentals during mid season.
Pets will be considered.
There are many stairs in the house so you may not consider this house suitable for the elderly or young children, however we do have a child ourselves so there is a stair gate on the main staircase & the gate to the pool can be locked.
If your stay is 2 or more weeks, the house will be cleaned and sheets/towels changed every 7 days.
Our cleaner is available during the week at the price of 9 euros per hour.
We come to check the pool and water the plants every second day at a time convenient for you.
Langzeitmiete möglich (1 - 6 Monate)